Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Victims

Today, I did a 'before" photo shoot for all of the sweaters I have currently to work on, as I was reluctant to touch them before documenting their before state. I even went to the extent of renting a light kit from the awesome media resources people at school. They reminded me of being a tech crew kid back in high school, because they were so honestly interested in my project and their advice was genuinely helpful. I took pictures of the sweaters both flat on the floor and on a model, aka, my friend Saera, Then after the "serious" photo shoot, my friends Emily, Saera, and I each put on our favorite wildly patterned sweater and took a few beauty shots. In case you couldn't tell, the shutter remote is in my hand. We had a lot of fun, and I was really glad to get this done before anyone was actually busy.




Here are the potential Victims for my project:









No comments: