Monday, February 16, 2009

Not actually my degree project

I washed all the sweater I have so far to used for my degree project. In the process, I flooded my kitchen because I became really lazy about wringing out all the water in each one before hang drying them.

Then, I worked on this masterpiece. It, in some form will be the poster for our senior show, now 58 days away (I have a count down on my calendar in studio). It was a pain to make, but I'm pretty happy with it. I had to manually choose every row of text. It was a technique I thought about using for my degree project, but it takes sooooo long (this 200 row poster took nearly 9 hours) so that may not happen. Either way, I'm glad I tried it out before designing a grander project around it.



Except, I just realized posting this that our show is APRIL 16th, which would be 4-16. WOW Nothing a little Photoshop can't fix I guess.

No comments: