Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Systems GO

So, today I finally had my first meeting with my advisor. I was hesitant to start taking anything apart before talking to her, so I was sort of working on less interesting stuff for a bit. However, my meeting went really well. I showed her my sweaters and my sketches for my plans for each one, and I kind of blew her mind. My project is very experimental, and she is really excited to see if I can get it to work out the way I want to. So without further ado, I took one sleeve off of each of the 5 sweaters I have chosen to work on. I then attached them to a covered, padded board I found:





Also, walking into studio, the first thing I do after setting everything down is make myself a cup of tea (I have a tea kettle, and I bring milk in a koozie). Today, I made Alice laugh because I matched:

No comments: